860 Pressure Curing Oven (PCO)
A Pressure Cure Oven (PCO), or Autoclave, is used to minimize voiding and increase adhesion strength for bonding processes typically used in die attach and underfill applications.
- PCO pressurizes air into a rigid vessel and heats & cools with forced convection.
- Heaters, heat exchangers and blowers are internal to the pressure vessel.
- When the curing process is complete, the pressure oven automatically relieves its pressure to 1atm and cools.
- Process time: Generally 120 min or User's spec
- Operating temp: 60oC ~ 200oC
- Maximum temp: 220oC
- Operating pressure: 1 bar - 10 bar
- Capacity: 24 Magazines (typical)
- Cooling method: PCW (17oC - 23oC)
- Cooling water pressure: 25 - 40 psi
Pressure Cure Applications:
- Composite Forming for the printing industry
- Die Attach Curing
- Wafer Laminating
- Thermal Compress Bonding
- Underfill Curing
- Via Filling
- Film & Tape Bonding